1. The additional Focus and Concentration improves grades and performance not just at school, but in sports and other activities too.
2. The process of training makes Black Belts mentally, physically and emotionally healthy and strong.
3. The structured environment and training builds a strong foundation of self-discipline and respect, giving Black Belts a positive attitude.
4. The confidence and self-esteem from training and testing allows Black Belts to deal with all challenges in life, and to say NO to drugs and peer pressure.
5. Having the knowledge and skill to defend yourself and others allows Black Belts to stand up to all of life's bullies."
From Master Boon Brown, Ancient Ways Martial Arts Academy - www.awmaa.com